Turkish Metal Union (Türk Metal) invites you to the “TAEM International Congress of Social Policy 2019 (Employment of Adults with Disability and Their Social Protection)” which will be held between 18-20 June 2019 in Anadolu Hotels Downtown, Ankara/TURKEY to discuss “employment of adults with disability and their social protection”.
Throughout the world, adults with disabilities participate and contribute in labour life at all levels. Many of them, however, cannot have the opportunity to work due to various barriers although they wish to work regularly. It is increasingly obvious day by day that adults with disabilities not only have a big potential to give to the national economy but also cost of disability benefits and social protection schemes decreases thanks to the increases in their employment levels.
TAEM International Congress of Social Policy 2019 (Employment of Adults with Disability and Their Social Protection), which will be the first and the broadest congress on employment of adults with disabilities on national level, aims to be the stage for innovative and productive debates over activating and engaging adults with disability in employment opportunities.
- Following the approval of authors, accepted full papers will be published in congress e-book, as chapters in edited international volumes by Frontpage Publications, and/or as chapters in edited national volumes.
- The language of international book chapters will be in English and will be published with the approval of the editor.
- Editors may ask for copyediting if they deem it necessary.
- The fee for international book chapters and journal papers will be announced in following days.
- All publications are planned to be completed by the October 2019.
- All presentations will be either in English or in Turkish.
- It is possible to participate in the congress with oral, virtual or poster presentations.